Best home gyms under $500
For anyone who wants to get in shape and strengthen every muscle group yet has budget limitations, used home gyms are undoubtedly the best option. Nowadays the equipment is light and small so having lots of space for the kit is no longer a major consideration.
You can also save up to 70% by buying refurbished and used home gyms equipment. On the internet, you can easily find cheap fitness equipment some with good warranties. You can buy a fitness system like used home gyms for sale for less and obtain the same impressive results whilst saving considerably.
Some of the exercise equipment has just been refurbished, which means a complete process through which each piece of equipment is restored to a level of quality meeting or exceeding original specifications. This is the only way to bring equipment back to near perfect, as-new condition. These companies know the importance of maintaining trust with the customer.
The equipment is restored completely and looks, feels, and most importantly, functions like a brand new piece of equipment. When looking to buy used home gyms you should be looking for established brands such as Life Fitness, Lifecycle, Weider, Stairmaster, Star Trac, Precor, Nautilus, Cybex, and more. There are some great bargains to be had there (especially a few months after the new year when people realize they will never use equipment they bought as part of their New Year resolutions!). This equipment will easily allow you to do home gym exercises such as leg exercises at home, home gym bench press, or aerobic exercise at home amongst others.
Look for the best deals in used home gyms and popular items such as free weights, treadmills, functional trainers, Smith machines, home gym bench press, racks, and everything else one could possibly want for a home fitness room. Here are a couple of items to consider before you make an online purchase:
- Shipping a heavy set of weights or a large home gym apparatus can be costly so be sure to check if the price of freight is included. Often it is and this benefit can save you hundreds of dollars on used gym equipment.
- Standard delivery will be made to the curb off the end of the freight truck. It’s your responsibility to get it into your home or apartment, not the drivers. Make arrangements ahead of time with a couple of buddies if you’re going to need help getting it inside and setting up the equipment in your home gym.
- Buy from an online dealer who will match or beat competitors’ offers (other than Wal-mart and big box stores), plus offers a warranty on used equipment and free shipping.
- Used home gyms, treadmills, bikes, rowers, and ellipticals sold by some online dealers are remanufactured models. This means they have been resanded, repainted, reupholstered, and rebuilt with new electronic components and mechanical parts. They are quite literally as good as new. If the equipment is listed for sale “as is”, then it may have a lot of costly problems.
The giant of the internet is still one of the best places to shop for new and used home gyms. Many companies now sell on eBay, so the number of potential sellers has expanded and you do not have to take a chance on a newly registered seller with a limited sales history. You should also expect to find some great deals on discontinued machines as well as refurbished equipment and overstocks.
eBay also has the option (which could even work out cheaper, of searching for used home gyms near to your home or workplace). You can filter searches by the maximum amount you are willing to pay and by then inputting your zip code the maximum distance you are willing to travel to pick up (or view your gym equipment first before buying).
Another great place to get used exercise equipment for sale is BigFitness.com if you have a bigger budget. If you are looking for something a bit cheaper and from one of the most reputable online retailers then you can’t go wrong with Amazon. You will find a great range of cheap home gyms sold by verified sellers whose feedback you can view and also warehouse deals that Amazon themselves offer which usually offer great value for money.
The other great thing about Amazon is the ability to check past buyers’ reviews on the equipment. This is invaluable as you can read the pros and cons of each piece of equipment you are interested in.
With so much competition on the internet, you will definitely find a great bargain and the perfect used home gyms to help you get fit in next to no time!
Related reading : Home Gym Exercise – Try These Very Effective Ones
- 1 Best home gyms under $500
- 2 Top Best home gyms under 500 updated list
- 3 Final Verdict – Which is the best home gym under $500?
|Product Image||Product Name||Editor's rating||Price|
Roll over image to zoom in
Bowflex Home Gym Series
|4.9||See latest price|
|ICON Fitness Gold's Gym XRS 50||4.8||See latest price|
|Weider Ultimate Body Works||4.8||See latest price|
|Weider Power Tower||4.7||See latest price|
|Sportsroyals Power Tower Dip Station Pull Up Bar ||4.7||See latest price|
Top Best home gyms under 500 updated list
#1 Bowflex Home Gym Series
The Bowflex is a home gym value leader with more than 50 strength training exercises and no cable changes needed between sets – all in a compact, space-saving design.
If you are Looking for space- and time-saving workout, at a great price with up to 210 pounds of resistance and the Bowflex reputation, then this is the unit for you.
Get a total body strength workout with an affordable home gym; no cable changes needed between sets –
Provides as little as five or as many as 210 pounds of resistance via Bowflex Power Rods (upgradeable to 310 pounds)
Over 50 strength exercises; includes vertical bench press and lat pulldown
Upholstered roller cushions for leg extension and leg curl, triple function ankle cuff grips
300-pound maximum user weight; requires 100 x 78-inch minimum workout area
- It doesn’t take much floor space
- You don’t have to move heavy weights around during a workout
- It’s very quiet
- No cable changes keep workouts moving along
- Motion is smooth
- Doesn’t come with a lat bar, although you can do pulldowns with the handgrips
If you’re looking for quality and reliability and most everything you really want in a home gym, you’ve found it right here. The Bowflex PR3000 might cost a little more than some, but with all of its features, it is probably worth it if you can afford the cost. The performance of this gym is excellent.
#2 ICON Fitness Gold’s Gym XRS 50
This was our third pick for best home gyms because it allows you the versatility to perform various exercises within one compact machine, while also not breaking the bank. One thing to keep in mind with this machine is that you are not able to do exercises like squats.
So what is it?
Do more with the Golds Gym XR50 Home Gym, packing six muscle-sculpting workout stations into one compact, vertical design. Offering up to 210 pounds of resistance, theGolds XR50 Home Gym will give you a challenging workout every time. And, with a combination chest press/chest fly station, adding power and definition to your upper body has never been easier.
Other stations available on this Golds XR50 Home Gym include high and low pulley stations, a leg developer station, and a preacher station. This Golds Home Gym also comes with an ankle strap with a handle, a multi-position lat bar, sewn vinyl seats, and an informative exercise chart.
#3 Weider Ultimate Body Works Black/Red, Standard
The resistance rings contribute between 12.5 to 50 pounds of extra immunity and require some time to correct. This could be the most up-to-date and best edition of the design version, the Body Works 5000.
The system arrives partially constructed and is simple to finish. You are able to use your weights or elastic dumbbells with this device, simply holding the weights in your torso you are able to boost the immunity of their seated leg exercises.
It’s a tiny footprint also, which makes it excellent for anyone that resides within an apartment. The incline of this seat additionally corrects to a large number 8 rankings to either raise or raise resistance incrementally. If the seat is wholly diminished you are able to make use of weights.
The cost is an additional massive advantage causing the system available for the majority of people and also offering an excellent workout. The handiest feature is the capability to fold and save the system if not being used. The machine might be small, however, it’s powerful and because of its purchase cost provides plenty of drills in a little package. It’s really just a couple of dollars more but it was constructed more powerful.
This system supplies more than 50 exercises from padded rows to pull-ups. This exceptional system utilizes a blend of one’s own body weight, resistance bands, and also a sliding incline seat to provide your body a complete workout.
- Priced well below the Total Gyms but provide up to 90 percent of the compatible workout
- Good sturdy construction
- Easy operation to set up for workouts and stow away
- Light enough to be easily moved around
- No rollers to move it around, have to drag it, which could be difficult on the carpet.
#4 Weider Power Tower
Perhaps not really just a house gymnasium in the conventional sense. It’s a high pull-up pub (6’11” high!) With a maximum body-weight of 225-250 pounds for pull-ups of types. Additionally, it features a foot pub to help out with pull-ups in the event that you’re working up into and including full unassisted pullup. There certainly really are certainly always a straight back pad and arm pads onto the king’s seat, and that means you’re able to play leg-lifts effortlessly.
The pub is wide enough to get wide-grip pull-ups and can be stable enough for your own exercise. It ought to be seated onto a hard surface like a timber floor or concrete and also the ideal thing is to bolt or take down it. This hot and highly-rated power-tower uses the human own body weight and also its own height to provide your muscles a powerful workout. This is an essential device that rivals the apparatus given at the gymnasium. It’s dip bars for dips. The feet have a group of push grips to master your own shape. Complete a high-quality object of equipment usually only found in fitness centers.
- Sturdy Frame, easy assembly, price is good.
- The pull-up bar cannot be adjusted for lower ceilings
#5 Sportsroyals Power Tower Dip Station Pull Up Bar
If you’re on a look for solid energy that affirms significantly more than standard non-toxic weight limitation, then you’re in fortune — Sportsroyals power-tower is strictly that.
- Has a 14-gauge thick square steel framework Which Makes It lasting
- Engineered with PU pads that prevent the elbow from slipping away
- 7-position flexible backrest provides excellent advantage Throughout workouts
Sportsroyals brand isn’t too well-known, nevertheless, they do fabricate several diverse pieces of gym equipment including perpendicular climbers, flexible roman seats, and power-tower, the final would be your sole that this inspection is all about.
This inspection is essentially an overview from around three distinct portals and twenty-two verified reviews, which I have taken the liberty to comprise every one of the pros and cons pitfalls. This specific tower was available in the industry for quite a while now and I wonder it has eluded my search thus far. Whatever the circumstance, for the credibility of the inspection I’d love to indicate that I don’t have this power-tower personally.
- simple to install, it took me just about 1 hour at a slow pace. Similar instructions to Ikea furniture.
- The package was professionally packed. All individually secured in a plastic bag. It took me almost as long to unbox as to install.
- The wiggling that other reviewers are referring to comes only from the dip bars; even if tightening to the max they will still wiggle slightly.
- The pull-up bar is very solid and does not bend. Perfectly wide enough to hit the lats
- Push-up bars at the base are versatile: there are 2 push-up bars located on the base. These are great for push up but can also be used to connect exercise bands for extra resistants
- FatGrips fits the handles
- Very small metal shavings.
What To Look For In Home Gyms under $500
Having a home gym is very convenient since you can exercise whenever you want in the comfort and privacy of your own home. With home gyms under $500, you can get the whole equipment setup for less money instead of buying each part separately. First of all, you have to decide where in the house you are going to locate the gym. Find some space in the house where you feel comfortable and motivated to start your daily routine.
Good choices include a garage or a basement. However, if your house is small you may also decide to use your living room as your home gym. After you have decided where in the house your gym will be located, now you’re ready to start your home gym.
Before buying home gyms for sale you may want to find a trained expert who can answer all your questions and help you determine what system is best for you. On the internet, you can find many websites that specialize in body performance.
You can also find websites like Best Buy, eBay, Pronto, etc where you can find good bargains on home gyms under $500. If it is your first time buying exercise machines and you’re starting this adventure of having a home gym you may want to buy something cheap. But if you’re looking for quality and feel you can commit to a long-term exercise plan then buy something more professional.
On the internet, one of the most popular home gyms under $500e is the Weider Home Gym. For those of you who are looking to get in shape in the comfort and privacy of your own home, it is definitely an excellent product synonymous with quality and a great reputation. It is an all-in-one solution, space saving, and a thoroughly easy system to operate, even for novices. Whether you want to perform a mass building program or even a cardio circuit training program, this system can accommodate your needs.
If you do not decide to buy the whole set, here are the pieces you need to create an inexpensive home gym:
- Cardio Equipment – Aerobic exercise will help you lose weight, build your endurance levels and boost your fitness. Some of the best cardio equipment is quite inexpensive, like a jump rope.
- Weight Equipment – Strength training will increase your muscle mass, boost your metabolism and reshape your body. Buy some hexagonal dumbbells in varying sizes. You can find them in any sporting store and they’re sufficient for all the core weight lifting exercises.
- Flexibility Equipment – Fortunately, basic stretching does not require a single financial expense. Simply browse the internet for examples of basic flexibility stretches, then perform them wherever you have space. If you’d like to add some equipment to your stretching routine, a sticky yoga mat is a good choice.
A comprehensive home gym does not necessarily have to entail expensive equipment and fancy gear. Instead, you can buy basic home gyms for sale on a budget of less than $100. It’s one investment that will definitely pay dividends for your wallet, body and sex appeal!
Final Verdict – Which is the best home gym under $500?
Spending $500 to the multi gymnasium to grow your home gym installation is a fantastic call. It isn’t really just a predetermined sum of money, however, the high quality and choice you need when in relation to the budget market makes up the step in investment rewarding. In regards to deciding on the ideal home fitness space for the cost, choosing everything we’ve discussed in this informative article in to account we position the Bow Flex PR1000 as a sub-$500 home fitness center in its own category. I expect you enjoyed our choices to the very best Home Gym Under $500. Fundamentally, the choice is yours. Determine your objectives, read a few reviews, and require a while to comprehend what sort of machine you require. Then prepare to receive your sweat!
Related reading : Home Gym Exercise – Try These Very Effective Ones