Annual Membership Fees:
· A once yearly anniversary Membership Fee of $30 is required before enrolling or participating in any classes or personal training sessions. We offer a family
membership discount that is $30 for the first participant, $20 for the second
participant and $10 for each additional participant. This fee is good for one year from the posting date.
Arrival & Pickup:
· Participants should arrive 5 minutes before scheduled class time (no earlier please). Please pick up your student on time. Please inform us if you know you will be late for class or late picking up your student. During peak times the parking lot is crowded. Please take into consideration that our students may include young children. Please drive slowly and carefully. Instruct your student to wait inside the building and you will escort them from the building to your car. Do not take a chance on your student running to and from your car.
Automatic Enrollment & Drop Procedure:
· For your convenience, all students will be automatically enrolled into the next month of classes, so that members do not lose their spot in their current class. If you need to drop for any reason, a Drop Request Form must be filled out at the Front Desk by the 2 weeks prior to the start of the next month’s classes.
· In order to drop a class, you must notify PEAK by filling out a Drop Request Form in person or by google form. Only this form will be acceptable. Verbal or email notice by participant, parent, or guardian is not sufficient to drop a class. If the notice is not received 2 weeks before the month prior, you will then be charged for the upcoming month classes. This charge will be for holding the student’s place.
· Please note: You are responsible for payment for you or your student’s
classes WHETHER OR NOT YOUR STUDENT ATTENDS CLASS until the time
you notify the staff VIA DROP REQUEST FORM. If a student stops coming to
class without notification then that student’s account will be charged for the
· Classes with fewer than 5 students enrolled at the start of a session may be
asked to move to another class day/time.
· We do not release client information to any outside party unless required by law
· Upon enrollment, you will be charged immediately for the session you enrolled for.
· We may choose to cancel all or some classes during the holidays. You will be
informed by email of these dates they will be posted to our Facebook page and website as well.
· Tuition is calculated based on a 49 week year rather than the full 52 weeks to take into consideration for these breaks.
· There will be no make-up classes, credits or refunds for these breaks.
· Current students may attend an open gym on the day their class is canceled for free if one is available.
· Because of our strict student to teacher ratio missed classes will not result in make-up classes, prorated tuition or refunds.
Media/Social Media Policy:
· By being a member or attending an event at Peak Gymnastics & Fitness/CrossFit Marquette, you are agreeing (unless otherwise noted in consent) that photos and/or videos of yourself or your child may be used in print, multimedia or social media other forms of promotional materials. Photos/videos will only be used for programs related to PEAK, CrossFit Marquette and their related partners.
· Auto Pay is required for all members of PEAK Gymnastics & Fitness.
· Payments for the new monthly tuition will be due and /or run through Auto Pay on the 28th of each month for the following month's tuition.
· If payment does not go through or is not received by the 5th the month, you will be charged a $10 late fee.
· Additionally, Auto Pay will be run Friday of each week to cover any outstanding fees placed on accounts.
· If the account is not paid in full by the 20th of the month, you or your student will be dropped from their current classes. Once full payment charges are received you
or your child will be able to resume classes.
· 100% refund will be given only prior to services rendered.
· A processing fee of $15 will be added to the amount for all returned items due to insufficient funds.
Past Due Accounts:
· PEAK reserves the right to refuse a student’s participation in class if a past-due balance remains on the account.
· 30 days past due balance- paper statement sent to the family by Peak
· 60 days past due balance- final paper statement sent to the family by Peak
· 90 days past due balance- statement sent to the family by a Collections Agency
Service. Once in the hands of the Collections Service, please make payments to the agency.
· A Waiver/Release Form signed by participants 18 and over or parent/legal
guardian of the underage participants is required before participating in any PEAK activity or class.
Weather Cancellation Policy:
· Classes scheduled before 2:00 p.m. will run on the Marquette schedule unless otherwise posted. Classes scheduled 2:30 p.m. or later will be decided and posted by 1:00 p.m. on our Facebook page and Website page. Students in any canceled classes are asked to respond to receiving cancellation notice by posting a comment on the Facebook notice, emailing the gym , or
calling the gym 906-273-0696.
· No make-up classes, refunds or credits will be given in the event of a weather-related cancelation.
· Current students may attend an open gym on the day their class is canceled due to weather for free if one is available.
What to Wear:
· Girls in gymnastics should wear a gymnastics leotard. Form-fitted shorts and nonfooted leggings may be worn as well.
· Girls in Cheerleading should wear shorts and form-fitted or tucked in Tshirts. Shoes may be worn during cheer practice by coaches’ discretion.
· Boys may wear tucked in T-shirts and athletic shorts.
· Adults wear athletic clothing. Form-fitted clothing is best, so it does not get caught on equipment or in spotting.
· Loose clothing can be a safety risk for athletes. NO buttons or zippers! These can get caught on equipment or pushed into the participant’s body while on equipment and can be very painful!NO midriff tops are allowed in Gymnastics Facility. The stomach must be covered for spotting and safety purposes.
· Jewelry should not be worn during classes. PLEASE LEAVE JEWELRY
ARTICLES AT HOME. NO dangling jewelry. Stud earrings would be acceptable.
· Hair should be pulled neatly and securely away from the face so that it stays up for the entire workout. Loose pieces should be secured with a headband or clips. Bows or other large hair ornaments that may cause discomfort during activity
should not be worn.
· No socks please in Gymnastics Facility, please. Socks can cause a participant to
slip while performing skills.
· Personal items should be left in cubby holes. PEAK staff will not be responsible for ANY items that may be lost or stolen. Be sure your student’s personal items are marked with their name.
· Children are not permitted to play on the equipment before or after their class. This also applies to siblings or friends who may be in the gym to pick up/drop off/watch. Children are only allowed on equipment when supervised by a coach, otherwise, injury may result, and we at PEAK practice SAFETY FIRST!